Play Streaming In Family I Trust in HD Video. Watch Streaming In Family I Trust in HD Quality. Play Movie In Family I Trust in High Quality Video. Full Movie Streaming In Family I Trust in High Definition Quality. Full Streaming In Family I Trust in Top Quality.
You will observe complete description of In Family I Trust below:
- Original Title : Gente que viene y bah
- Movie title in your country : In Family I Trust
- Year of movie : 2019
- Genres of movie : Comedy, Family,
- Status of movie : Released
- Release date of movie : 2019-01-18
- Companies of movie : Zeta Cinema, Mogambo, Instituto de Crédito Oficial (ICO), Generalitat de Catalunya - Departament de Cultura,
- Countries of movie : Spain,
- Language of movie : Español,
- Durationof movie : 94 Min
- Average vote of movie : 6.6
- Youtube ID of movie : videokode
- Translation of movie : translation
- Actors of movie :Carlos Cuevas (León), Fernando Guallar (Víctor), Álex García (Diego), Ferran Vilajosana (Manel), Clara Lago (Bea), León Martínez (Fin), Paula Malia (Débora), Marta Belmonte (Rebecca Ramos), Lluís Altés (Jefe Estudio Arquitectura), Joaquín Gómez (Julián), Núria Gago (Chavela), Eva Ugarte (Ángela Joven), Sergio Dorado (Teodoro), Alexandra Jiménez (Irene), Carmen Maura (Ángela), Eduardo Ferrés (Juan)
In Family I Trust is the most effective movie provided by Zeta Cinema, Mogambo, Instituto de Crédito Oficial (ICO), Generalitat de Catalunya - Departament de Cultura, along with a description of the movie is "Bea is a successful architect who lives in Barcelona (Catalonia, northeast to Spain) with her boyfriend and boss, Víctor, a CEO of an important company. During a night celebration of an important contract signed to make a skyscraper designed by Bea, in the bar appears the famous TV reporter and anchorwoman Rebecca Ramos, Victor's personal erotic fantasy. Not measuring the consequences of her actions due to the alcohol she drank, Bea makes a meeting between Víctor and Rebecca. When to the next day she wakes up, Víctor proposes to wed Bea and she accepts, but after she arrives to the job, Bea learns about a videotape where Víctor and Rebecca make the love in a car that it's in all TV channels. In front of all CEOs during a full meeting, Bea slaps Víctor and destroys her design, being fired from the job. Looking for a break, she travels her natal coastal town, Santa Clara, just to discover that her rest isn't so easy as it seems: her eccentric, free-spirited and eternal smiling mother ...". The film was produced with excellent graphic quality, best sound quality and finest starring actors.
You are at the moment watching : In Family I Trust from Zeta Cinema, Mogambo, Instituto de Crédito Oficial (ICO), Generalitat de Catalunya - Departament de Cultura, in Best Quality feeling that are required to be released as part of your Country. Start your favorites instantly movie, in your push of a power switch! Which includes an unrestricted number of bandwidth and content to stream, watch what you wish, whenever you want!
.
Producer : Mercedes Gamero, Director of Photography : David Valldepérez, Producer : Francisco Ramos, Writer : Carlos Montero, Editor : Liana Artigal, Music : Arnau Bataller, Novel : Laura Norton, Producer : Mikel Lejarza, Executive Producer : Rosa Pérez, Sound : Agost Alustiza, Director : Patricia Font, Executive Producer : Iñaki Juaristi, Unit Production Manager : Iñaki Juaristi, Writer : Darío Madrona, Sound Designer : Laura Tomás, Art Direction : Sylvia Steinbrecht, Executive Producer : Rafael López Manzanara
Of course, now you can watch movie connected with In Family I Trust 100 % length and find the hyperlink to this flick In Family I Trust in Best Video Format.
Tags: Playing a movie In Family I Trust-2019, Best a movie In Family I Trust-2019, In Family I Trust-2019 mp4 movie,